Saturday, July 24, 2010

How I Passed Riteve

Every year in July I have to get my car inspected. Although it's hard to believe, because of all the exhaust fumes from cars, trucks and buses, Costa Rica has strict emission controls and other standards for every vehicle on the road.

In the past, I gave my car to a mechanic to fix anything that Riteve might fail me on, and to bring my car to Riteve. This year I decided to bring the car there myself and save a little money.

Friends told me that my chances of passing Riteve would increase if I looked sexy. So I put on my push-up bra and a low-cut top.

It worked! Although there were several warnings on the report, my car passed inspection.

1 comment:

  1. You really look sexy in that picture. Wearing a push up bra can enhance a woman’s physical beauty. It can create a deeper cleavage, and can give the appearance of bigger and firmer breasts. Using a push up bra is the solution for some flat-chested women, who are willing to have breast implants but do not have the sufficient budget for it.

    ReplyDelete