Friday, September 14, 2012

St Pete 9

Sept 12 - 13, 2012

These have been relatively noneventful days, with no photos.  Being carless, I hung around the condo complex.  It's good to take a break from fun.  That way, I appreciate the fun when it does happen.

On Wednesday I caught up with things - recording my expenses, worrying about overshooting my budget, writing emails, talking on Skype and hanging out by the pool.  I actually can relax when I have to.  :-)

On Thursday I did more of the same, plus talked with some interesting women I have met here.  I confirmed plans for the weekend.  Mornings are no longer oppressively hot, so I walked in the neighborhood.  Yowza - there are some beautiful homes along the waterfront and canals.  I did the laundry.  I tried to vacuum, thinking that maybe I wasn't sleeping well because of dust, but I couldn't get the vacuum cleaner to suck, only spew out dirty air.  The property manager is supposed to stop by sometime to fix that and to take down the kitchen light fixture to replace a bulb.  With my lousy shoulders, I couldn't even turn the screwdriver over my head.

See?  Noneventful.

But the weekend is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment